Inspired Momx1

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chicken Chop For Lunch Today

Homemade Chicken Chop

The boneless chicken thigh was first marinated with a dash of salt, pepper and soy sauce for 2 hours. It was then pan fried with 2 tablespoonfuls of cooking oil. I closed the lid of the frying pan to speed up cooking time.

I then cut the fried chicken thigh into bite sizes and to make the gravy, I mixed corn flour, dash of salt and pepper, 2 teaspoonfuls of oyster sauce and water and cook with french beans. My boy loves it.


My boy's lunch before heading to school.

My pot of celery soup which is super duper easy to prepare. I fry the minced pork until fragrant then celery and water to be added followed by tomatoes when it's almost ready. Add salt to taste before serving.

My boy used to love celery just two weeks ago but not anymore.*sighs* His says he gets bored eating it but there's food he will never get bored with.... the homemade burger that I make for him for breakfast everyday, YES... You hear me right! Everyday.. except on days when I run of of chicken patties or burger bun. He can have the burger every morning fuss free. *roll eyeballs*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home