Inspired Momx1

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Simple Homecooked Dishes

Stir-Fried Loofah Gourd (Petola)


I cook on most days when Ian has to attend school. I tried recently with success introducing Ian to eating brinjal and I am now getting ambitious in trying out "new" dishes. There's no fuss though getting him to drink soups, any kind of soups, so this part I am spared.

Today, I introduced yet another "new" dish to my boy. I cut the chicken breast and loofah gourd into strips and diced the tomatoes and onion. I then stir-fry all ingredients with salt, tomato sauce, soy sauce added to taste. The result, He can accept the dish as the gravy goes well with rice but minus the wow effect.

I just bought a lettuce from Tesco and plan to stir-fry it tomorrow with some "Fu Chuk" (bean curd sheets) and button mushrooms which he likes and see if my attempt to get him to eat greens would be yet another success or otherwise..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home