Inspired Momx1

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yamaha Junior Music Course (JMC) - Book 4

Text book & Workbook

Cut-out Staff cards & DVD Primary 4




I only bought the text book, workbook and DVD and omitted the CD since Book 2 as I realised we hardly listened to it when he was in Book 1.

Realising Ian's weakness in notations, I initially planned to make some flash cards to help him memorised but later found out Book 4 did come with the cards at the end of book. I had the cards cut out from the book and intended to flash them to him before bedtime. Okok, will and must get the ball rolling.... starting TONIGHT!!
Staff card before cut out (2)

Staff Cards before cutting out (1)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Too bad my gal gave up on Yamaha. Now she is with a personal teacher.

She will missed all these cool stuff.

April 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home