Inspired Momx1

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Streamyx Free PC Promotion


I visited TM Point in DU again few days ago after dropping off Ian at the kindy and managed to redeem my cordless phone this time but again, they had problems releasing the wifi modem I am entitled to. I saw a promotion banner at their outlet entrance about the Free PC promotion while waiting to be attended by the customer service personnel.

When I was attended by the customer service personnel, I asked if it was possible to change the previously subscribed combo 1mbps plan to their Free PC plan as I was interested to get Ian a desktop for some children educational programs. It seemed like my earlier application for the combo free wifi plan had not been updated into their computer system. According to the lady attended to me, TM had problems releasing the wifi modem to their customers at this point in time eventhough the stock was available due to reasons only known by themselves.

The process of my change of plan from free wifi to Free PC was a breeze with only a form to be filled up.
With this promotion, I am expected to pay additional RM336 over a period of 24 months compared to Combo 1mbph. Not bad eh.. additional RM336 for a new set of desktop and it comes with a 15" LCD monitor.
The specifications are as below:

Compaq Presario CQ2035d Desktop PC
Intel® ATOM™ 330 Processor(1.60 GHz, 512 KB L2 Cache, 533 MHz FSB)
Genuine Window Vista® Home Basic
1GB DDR2 SDRAM; 160GB Hard Disk
DVD+/- RW Drive with LightScibe Technology
Compaq 15” Wide LCD Monitor
(Upgrade to HP w18.5" Wide LCD Monitor for only RM6/month)

The desktop runs on atom processor and performance wise it can't do much than web browsing and emailing but it just fit the bill for my purpose.

You will have to be a selective credit card holder to be qualified for this offer and payment will be charged to your credit card monthly over a 24-months period.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home