Inspired Momx1

Monday, November 2, 2009

My Streamyx is Up and Running Again!!

With us having finally moved and settled into our new place, we breathed a sigh of relief. I lived without broadband at our new home for two weeks, one week was spent to think and rethink through if I should cut my streamyx line and sign up for Wimax/Celcom/Maxis Broadband instead. We finally decided to fall back on streamyx considering a fixed line was necessary. As expected, the nightmare began for yet another week having to make numerous blood boiling calls and visits to TM Point before I finally got my streamyx account activated.

I have yet to get my free wifi modem and they had promised to call when the new stock came last Saturday but never did. Sigh.. sigh... sigh. Looks like I would have to pay yet another visit to the TM Point in Damansara Utama to claim the wifi modem as well as the free cordless phone for subscribing to their unlimited nationwide calls to any TM Fixed Line numbers for an additional RM10 per month.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous lankapo said...

hi,

so how much do u pay every month?

how to set up the wireless modem, will TM come to help u?

November 4, 2009 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Inspired Momx1 said...

Hi, I took streamyx combo 3 1Mbps@RM110 per month add RM10 for free nationwide calls to any TM fixed lines. I picked up the cordless phone from their branch this morning but not the free wifi modem. I have to endure yet another round of waiting.

I will update on my blog about the setting up of the wireless modem once I get it.

November 5, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home