Inspired Momx1

Sunday, July 26, 2009

What Is Missing In My Life???



I played this "What is missing in your life" test on Facebook... and the result is F.U.N. Ya, ya .... my heart is crying out loud for Fun, fun, fun!!!!!!

I have been mom's caregiver since she was diagnosed with colon cancer. I spend my days doing internet search, preparing nutritious meals, providing transportation, talking to health care providers and making sure mom gets everything she needs.

Even though there are other family members but I am the only one nearest to her now, I am the one who deals with her medical care and makes the decisions. I feel a lot of responsiblity and pressure. I feel as though I fail miserably most of the time. I try to stay strong for her as this is my mother we are talking about.

Hubby is very caring and gets the burden off me when he sees I need a break. But he is having a hard time with this too and I have to comfort him. I don't feel it's fair to put my thoughts, fears and sadness on him. Fei lou, if you are reading this, please pardon me everytime when I lose my head on you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 伟慈 said...

Really thank you on what you did, my dearest sister and brother in law... I love you.

December 23, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home