Inspired Momx1

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Chun Xiang Bak Kut Teh@Jalil Link, Bukit Jalil

Claypot BKT in soup (single portion) ~ As you can see, not many meat and "liu"
 
I bought the food vouchers from an online discount company a while ago and thought of using them when my parents, sister, brother and wife, nephews and my niece were in town two weeks ago.  We had too many activities apparently during their short stay here that the vouchers were left unused. 
 
I decided to go there for lunch with my boy today and here's what we got for the set meal.  Two glasses of chinese tea (no pic) are included in the meal too.
 
Dried Bak Kut Teh (single portion) ~ very small portion
 
2 bowls of deep fried dough sticks
 
2 plates of rice
 
Taste wise, just so-so only and the portion was just enough to feed a big eater and a small eater.  No prize for guessing right who is who though. :)  Not complaining though as I only paid RM12 for a BKT lunch for 2 pax. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home