Inspired Momx1

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sourcing Tutors

Outsourcing tutors has becoming a trend these days with both busy parents working full-time but looking for a right tutor can be a headache at times.  A friend recommended New York tutors for busy parents where finding tutors is just a click away, be it for homework help or in-home tutors.
 
I am a stay-at-home mother and have been home coaching my son ever since he started primary school 3 years ago.  To be honest, it is not an easy task at all and the journey has never been smooth sailing. 
 
I really have to force myself to learn along with him, Chinese subject in particular.  Only those who have experienced it knows how tough it is.  If only I had a choice, I would have chosen to join the work force. Okay, I do have a choice but I have a firm belief that parents are their children's best teacher. It will stay this way for now until the day comes when outsourced tutors become necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home