Inspired Momx1

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How To Train Your Dragon Series

 
The boy's current book craze
 
 
Sorry if I bore you to death, peeps.. This post is about books again!!  I still have two more to go before I am done with my book posts.  Do bear with me ya.. ;) 
 
As expected and knowing the book source of Big Bad Wolf book sale are mostly from overruns, we couldn't find "How To Train Your Dragon" children novel series by Cressida Cowell.  In fact, you can't find any popular children series such as Geronimo Stilton and Diary of Wimpy Kid there.  I only spotted some Big Nate titles and that too were in comic strips, not the normal graphic novels type.
 

 
 
The boy gets so absorbed by the story that he even googles and watches the video clips on you tube after failing to get the DVDs from the shop we frequent.  We had some light revision today, Maths in the morning and English in the afternoon.  In fact, he is watching it now, it has a total of 10 episodes, I think on you tube as a reward for good behaviour.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Hayley said...

I dint even watch the animation itself, hehe..

December 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home