Inspired Momx1

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

School Immunization Programme

Ouch!


Ian got his DT (Double Antigen), OPV (Oral Polio) and MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) booster vaccination at his school yesterday. The service was provided free of charge under the School Immunization Programme by the Ministry of Health.

Before sending him off to school yesterday, I got him mentally prepared and reassured him that the level of pain would just be as mild as getting bitten by ants when the jab is administered. Not that he was worried or freak out about it, just that I thought he should be made clear what lied ahead of him.

He shared his jab experience with me soon after. He told me the feeling was slightly more painful than gotten bitten by ants. Mommy, you know, it was more like my two arms (yes, a jab each on both arms) got stung by bees!! But never mind larrr. I can take it (take the pain). Hahaha.... What a brave little young man I have here.O.O.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Tan said...

ehhhh he is so brave!

May 5, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home