Inspired Momx1

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ian's Sports Day

Assembly before the event starts
See the wet and muddy field after the persistent rain

My boy's race number: 105

Look how disappointed he is



Another backdated post.;)

Ian's school Sport's Day was held on Saturday, 10 April. I wrote in my previous post on how much he looked forward to this event as he would get to participate in the 100m Sprint. He had been bugging me to jog with him every morning.

Unfortunately, it started drizzling early in the morning and we woke up to a dark and gloomy sky on the big day. I did not go as I was still nursing a bad flu so hubby went with him. I was worried as the drizzles did not stop until late morning. I was concerned that he would catch a flu of somewhat.

He ended up 4th and of course did not get any medals. He was so disappointed the moment he pushed open the house door, he declared,"Mom, I am a loser today, I didn't win anything." in a sad tone and his head down in defeat. His expression looked damn funny, I tell ya. I quickly gave him a hug and comforted him. I told him it's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. He later came up with his own theory; if only I had run a bit faster and mommy was there to cheer for me, I could have secured at least 3rd place. O.O. Look at this boy of mine, cannot afford to lose wan.*slaps head*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home