Inspired Momx1

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Birthday cum Valentine's Dinner

Yum.. Yum..
Dressing to go with Cajun Salad
Boneless Wings

Cajun Salad

Clam Chowder

Friday's Cheese Burger - hubby's

Complimentary Kid's Meal

Mini Desserts (Left to Right)
Strawberry Parfait, Tropical Delight, Oreo & Snickers Treat



As the whole family was down with cold and flu just before Chinese New Year and persisted till now, we did not actually dine out until it was my birthday when we celebrated at Friday's.

I had not got much appetite so I ordered salad and only did I know the portion was simply huge when they arrived! Of course I did not manage to finish the meal and whatever that left went to hubby's tummy instead.

The food at Friday's was yummy and value for money especially the clam chowder but the only thumbs down was their mini desserts, shot glasses filled with mousse-like fillings. I think I would have enjoyed eating ice cream more.

The bill came to slightly less than RM100 which I think it's really value for our money spent.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home