Inspired Momx1

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe, The Mines Shopping Mall

He reads his book while waiting for food to be served.
 
 
We were at The Garden again after our first positive dining experience at their Sunway Pyramid outlet.  We were at The Mines in Seri Kembangan for our second trip to Big Bad Wolf Book Sale.  It was a weekday and the restaurant was empty when we walked pass the first time.  My boy craved for their chicken chop so badly that we finally decided to have our lunch there after making few founds at the mall deciding what to eat. 
 
We had the whole restaurant to ourselves until half way digging into our meal when a single lady walked in.  I ordered a plate of fried rice and my boy's, his favourite chicken chop.  As it was a weekday and they had kids eat for free promotion, we were given a personal pizza too.  You can see the beds of salad veges being rolled into bouquets and secured with onion rings, one presented in the chicken chop dish and another the personal pizza.  Awww.. so sweet.  I opened up the two bouquets, asked for some salad dressing from the waitress and voila, I had my plate of salad as appetiser!  Full to the brim, I tell ya.. Burps.. Wish daddy was there as we didn't manage to finish everything!
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Hayley said...

Ian has grown up a lot!! Hehe..

January 8, 2013 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Yannie said...

When I went out with only my girls, I usually ordered 2 plates of food and 2 glasses of drinks to share. If papa is around, then different story.

January 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Small Kucing said...

i didnt get around to makan there :p

January 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home