Inspired Momx1

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Filing Of Income Tax

I used to be very hands-on in filing my personal taxes during my single days.  I worked in the Human Resources Division then and my colleagues would come to me for help.  I would be the busiest person around when tax filing deadline approached.  Some of them asked me how to file a tax extension and I would have to check the guide to taxes for accurate information.
 
When I was still working after getting married, I passed the work to my other half and he had been doing a good job since until the day I quit and decided to become a full-time mother.  I do miss earning my own income at times as being a housewife, I am not eligible to declare my income  simply because I have none! Bleh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home