Inspired Momx1

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Best Pal

I enjoy to go shopping with him.  He is my best advisor when I am indecisive of which one to pick for instance, a pair of sandals or flats and I can always count on him, should I need an opinion for just about anything.

I once thought I would need to have a daughter to enjoy those 'girly moments' together, well, I was wrong.  I am blessed with a boy who is forever grateful and appreciative for what we have done for him. 

I was at the bathroom doing some laundry work when he walked in, throwing his arms around my neck and planting a kiss on my cheek and said, Thank you, mom! when his dad praised him for doing well in the recent exam.  Awww..  my heart melted and I felt like holding a million dollars job.. only that I am paid with lots of love, hugs and kisses.   xxxxxoooooooo

When we eat out, only the two of us, while waiting for food to be served, we would share some silly tales and jokes and laugh ourselves crazy, yes, we truly enjoy each other's company.

There are times when he drives me up the wall when he dilly-dallies time away but I am still thankful and blessed to have such a wonderful boy around.  I know it won't be too long before he has to leave the nest to further his studies and has his own life and I'll have to learn to let go. But what the heck, I am enjoying every single moment with him now for as long as I can.  I FEEL SO BLESSED.... *syiok sendiri mode on*

7 Comments:

Anonymous suituapui said...

Way to go! That's the way it should be. Parent and child = best of friends!!! The days of the reign of terror are over, not relevant in today's context!

July 12, 2012 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger LittleLamb said...

U have raised him well.

July 12, 2012 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Reanaclaire said...

So happy to hear that.. gender does not matter..in fact I also talk more to my sons than to my only daughter! :)

July 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Small Kucing said...

That is nice. He is a gentleman though at a tender age

July 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous mommy to chumsy said...

your post made me smile :) you are indeed blessed to have such a good and thoughtful boy :)

July 13, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Merryn said...

aww.. that's so sweet! I dun like shopping but I do go jalan jalan with my boy a lot too :D

July 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Yannie said...

Ian is really sweet darling that you can proud off. I agree with the rest, you have raised him well.

July 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home