Inspired Momx1

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Warmer Floor, Warmer Feet

I have always love wooden flooring as I literally grew up walking on it until I moved out from my parents' house, got married and have my own nest.  Our first house was marble floored and the present one, tiled.  Honestly speaking, I like the feeling of wooden floor more, my feet feels warmer walking on it, something that I took for granted.  My feet always feel cold walking on marble or tiled flooring and I usually wear house slippers around the house. 

We have been toying with the idea of covering our tiled floor with wooden flooring. We did extensive research on the types of wooden flooring available that meets our requirement and budget and had narrowed down our choice to red oak flooring.   We are still contemplating though between laminate or hardwood flooring, our top preference will always be the latter if money is not an issue.

I hope we can get the issue sorted out soon as I just can't wait to pamper my feet with a warmer and natural feel of wooden flooring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home