Inspired Momx1

Friday, May 18, 2012

Oppsiee... I Ripped My Pants!!!!

One evening, after fetching the boy back from school, when I was busy preparing the last dish for dinner, my boy came and showed me his backside.

Apparently,  he was playing with his good friend, an Indian boy one year older than him who lived across the street. Both of them were 'showing off' their kung fu moves in front of our house when he heard a ripping sound..... Bliak......  He quickly rushed into the kitchen, posed like what Sponge Bob did in the picture below and asked me to check for him the damage he did to his school uniform pants.  It was hilarious, I tell ya! Wuakakaka....




Oh, No!!!  Mommy, I ripped my pants!!  Please tell me how big the hole is, I am sure it's very big as I heard a longggg and loud Bliakk... sound!!!




And this is the damage done...


A note to my chubby boy:  Boy, it's time for you to shed some weight jor lo.. 


4 Comments:

Blogger Cynful Pleasure said...

hahaha.. the spongebob picture did the talking!

May 18, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Small Kucing said...

Time for new pant :)

May 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Yee Ling said...

aijor...pity him. Mama faster get him a new pant jor.

May 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Yannie said...

wakakakaka! He is so funny. I like kids a bit chubby one.

May 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home