Inspired Momx1

Monday, November 29, 2010

Time Killer


His latest "time killer" while waiting for food to be served


I dug out my Archie's Comics collection of about 150+ copies from the 80's from our old house and kept them in the store room.  My boy was so excited when I showed him those comic books on his last day of school.  LOL.. 

He was at the living hall reading one now and once in a while he would let out a hilarious and infectious laugh whenever the contents of the comics tickled his funny bones.  It sounds something like this... Hahahaha.. Hehehehe... Wuakakakka....  Muahahahahaha..  That's our funny boy. LOL....


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Reanaclaire said...

hey...Archies is my favourite comics book too...

November 29, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo...yours so big ones!!!! I have sooooo...many too but not mine. All my comics when I was younger, all gone liao. My daughter loved Archie...so I bought a lot for her. By her time, small liao - like Reader's Digest size... She certainly picked up a lot of English words from reading them.

November 30, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Hayley said...

Your boy looks so concentrated! hehe..

November 30, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wa,, you are good lah, so keep those Archies,with those old Archies from the 80s,you have already save a lot of money if you were to buy them now.

Now those books cost a lot, a small Archies comic cost about RM11.90 or so now....now i must go back and tell my Marvell to store those Archies nicely,,, may be they will worth a lot in time to come,,hahahahahahha

November 30, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

eh how come urs so big one?? hahaha mine those normal small one. i have it too! :D

November 30, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh Archies are good. I used to read them a lot when i was a kid but much older than your boy :D

November 30, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

You still have your Archies?!! *Jaw drops* I can't remember where my Archies have gone - used to read them repeatedly because they are so funny!

November 30, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Small Kucing said...

archie...I like those...and jughead too

November 30, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Yannie said...

I am sure his laughters were contagious to people who heard it.

November 30, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home