Inspired Momx1

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Updates - Yamaha JMC Book 3


Good Morning
March Of The Little Bears
London Bridge

It has been quite a while since I last posted updates of Ian's progress in his Yamaha JMC lesson. He started Book 3 three months ago and another three months' time , he would be in his final book 4 of JMC.
Ian had never stopped pestering about wanting to pursue musical instruments like flute, guitar and drums upon completion of JMC and obviously piano would have to be his last option and to my dismay, he likes listening to rock music! *rolls eyes*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

Bravo Ian!

The 1-1 lessons that my gal attends, the teacher does provide other musical pieces for her to learn. Not so structure as JMC. I may let her learn violin when she is older.

January 6, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Inspired Momx1 said...

I am still thinking if I should let him continue with JXC or just let him start with his choice of musical instrument right after JMC.

January 11, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home