Inspired Momx1

Friday, May 29, 2009

JC'S NOAH'S ARK THEME PARTY


Ian in his trade mark cheeky pose.
Ian would be wearing this Reindeer costume to his kindy this morning. They had a Noah's Ark theme party where the children were to dress up in any animal character they like. This costume was actually a recycle from his last year's school concert. I had promised Ian to get him a Kangaroo costume but I could hardly get myself in the mood to do anything else after my sister from Sabah called yesterday and broke the news that our family doctor said chances of my mom diagnosing cancer was high but it was still early to confirm at this juncture. So far only an ultrasound scan was done after she complained of acute abdominal pain and went for a scan.
The doctor referred my mom to PPUM (Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya) and she is now scheduled to arrive in KL this Monday with my sister accompanying her. I will update more on this later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home