Inspired Momx1

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Better Year Ahead

2013 had been a turbulent year for me and I lost 5 kg within 6 months! For the days that lie ahead, I promise myself that I must work harder to make our "project" a success  but never ever forget to pamper and love myself more.


                    
The gardening stand hubby bought for me months ago can  finally put into good use.


                    

                                             My baby sawi sprouting!  


                    
One tiny little okra seedling showing its shy appearance on the far bottom right. Yeah!

                     
My 2nd batch of corn seedlings starts to show up and say, Hi World! :)


                     
After gardening, I made myself a bowl of Korean Shin Ramyun gourmet spicy noodles for breakfast. Hubby bought it during a Korean food fair. Yummeh!!

Okay, time to get down to business. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Yee Ling said...

Let us hope for a better year ahead and put our hands together to pursue what we want to achieve in future.

Jia You mami!

January 9, 2014 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Small Kucing said...

god idea on marking with those spoon. My benih now i confused which is which...adoi

January 10, 2014 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger mNhL said...

wow...planting own veggies. Good idea to label them using unused spoon.

January 24, 2014 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home