Inspired Momx1

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Beautiful Day

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and couldn't wait to accomplish some of the tasks that have been playing in my mind but did not have the energy to execute.  Self reminder to self again: Health Is Wealth!  

I made a mini American breakfast for the boy, 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 2 toasted bread spread with peanut butter and butter and a cup of hot Milo.  I just love to see his face expression the moment he walks down after bath and sees his "sumptuous" breakfast laid out on the dining table.  Needless to say,he walloped everything I prepared for him and off he went to school with a full stomach and a cheery mood. My "easy to please" boy. Hehehehe....

I had an hour doing gardening before hanging out the laundry.  My corn patch is ready!  The ABC soup was already boiling on the stove, rice washed and wax sausages in the steamer and i will only have to press the "ON" switch before going out to fetch the boy later and stir fry one vege dish when we get home and tadaa.. Lunch is ready. Now I better move my butt out of the sofa and get some serious tasks done.  Need to bake a batch of cinnamon rolls this evening for the hubs to take to his office tomorrow.   What a beautiful day! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home