Inspired Momx1

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Children's Day!

My little bookworm racing against time to finish reading his new book collections. ^_^


The boy's school is celebrating Children's Day today and I prepared some chicken fingers and cocktail sausages for him to share with his classmates.  I forgot to snap photos of the food and hence no photos to share in this post. 

While in the car on the way to school just now, we had this conversation:

Ian: Mommy, I am like a delivery boy sending pizzas to school. *grins* (He was referring to the bag of nicely packed finger food he's holding in his hand).
Mommy: But those are not pizzas, boy..
Ian: Almost the same larr.

When I was about to drop him off at the school entrance, he let out a scream:

Ian: Nicole, Nicole!! *Excited*
Mommy: What.. Nicole? Your classmate eh? Where?? (Eyes searching for the girl)
Ian: Not Nicole la.. It's Vico!! (He then pointed to the direction of a Vico Truck parked inside the school compound.
Mommy : Hahaha... Have fun, boy..
Ian: You too, mom (Gives a quick peck on my cheek and runs to join his friends at the school gate)

***********************************************************************************

I must jot this down too before it slips off my mind.

Ian: How I wished I had a brother to play with.. *sighs*
Mommy: Hmmm.. but then horr. you have to share all your toys and stuff with him.
Ian: It's okay..  I will be happy to have someone play with me at home.
Mommy: But then again horr.. Mommy cannot afford to give you all my love then..
Ian: Why??
Mommy: I have no choice.. one mommy but two boys.. must split my love into 2..
Ian:  Huh, then I don't want a brother. *case closed* 
Mommy: ^_^

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Yannie said...

Love to hear that Ian is so happy in his school. You shouldn't have scared him off from getting a brother. I am pretty sure Ian is a good brother to his sibling, if he has one.

October 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Reanaclaire said...

He doesnt mind sharing his toys but not your love? oh oh..

October 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger mNhL said...

hahaha...Vico = Nicole. Last time, Milo van, now Vico van.

October 28, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Small Kucing said...

Jia Yoh! another sale coming this Nov :p

October 28, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

Vico!! Last time our time was the green Milo van! at least Ian's school has got Vico. Wonder now primary school still have this today??

October 29, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

LOL @ your reasoning with Ian on the 'brother' issue. I used to tell my girl the same thing whenever she asked for more sibling. Plus, she's always fighting with her younger brother now I don't even want to think of another one.

Happy Children's Day to Ian!

October 29, 2011 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home