Inspired Momx1

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Children's Day Party@School



My boy is having fun at school now.  His school is celebrating Children's Day today, postponed from last Friday.  A week before the day, he asked if I could make jellies and sausages to share with his classmates. I of course said yes as it was super duper easy to prepare. 

It's also a No uniform and No school bag day. Yay to the kids!  They get to wear whatever they like to school, not in Batman, Superman, Ben 10 or whatsoever costumes though. LOL.  My boy wore his favourite Ben 10 T-shirt and long military pants with matching Ben 10 shoes to school.  He couldn't wait to go to school just now and kept bugging me to send him to school. *rolleyes* I am sure my boy and his classmates will have loads of fun at school and hopefully no one, my boy included, gets overly excited or misbehaved and end up at one corner of the classroom... ear-squatting.  :)

He has a birthday party to attend at KizSports & Gym in 1 Utama tomorrow morning.  This is the second birthday invitation this year from his classmates but he gets lesser invites now compared to kindy days. I wonder why.

Last but not least, there's a long weekend ahead in conjunction of Deepavali.  Here wishing everyone:

 A Happy Deepavali
& Happy Holidays!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Reanaclaire said...

yes!! welcome the long weekend.. phew.. going to KL again..but not sure which part this time.. kids wanna do some shop shop.. most prob ends up in 1Utama this time! :) then i go there to see you hahaha...

November 4, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Yannie said...

Happy holidays to you and your family too. You are so wonderful, make jellies and sausages for the party. I wonder what will I make for my girl next year.

November 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Alice Law said...

Happy holiday to you too!

November 4, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous suituapui said...

Those were the days...when I had to cook some dishes for my daughter's school party - and you know lah! All the kiasu mums (and dad) mana mahu kalah, trying to outdo one another...and in the end, there would be so much food . The children, where got really want to eat - just wanted to play...and the teachers untung - all tapao home! Muahahahahaha!!!

November 4, 2010 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Hayley said...

Happy holidays to you ;)

November 4, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger smallkucing said...

Ben 10! where you get that??

November 4, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Shenny's mommy said...

Happy long weekends!

November 4, 2010 at 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think less birthday party held today so less invitation. lol.
oh sure he cnt wait to go to school to play, children like hvng fun!
happy holiday!:) added u to blogroll too

November 5, 2010 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Inspired Momx1 said...

Claire: I was out of action during the long holidays. Aunty Flo came visiting.. it's a big deal.. to me la.. :(

Yan: Fret not.. Some parents contribute treats that need no preparations like Mommy monster, yakult etc. :)

Alice, Hayley, Shenny's mom: Might be a bit late to wish you the same now that the holidays are over. ;)

stp: Yup, a lot of leftovers. My boy brought home a full tupperware of currypuffs and Donashi.

smallkucing: Just recycles from my boy's sticker book bought from the pasar malam. :)

goldflower86: That could be the reason. Hahaha..

November 8, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home