Inspired Momx1

Monday, August 9, 2010

Snuggle Up With A Good Book

Snuggle up at his reading corner

Bought yet another Enid Blyton short stories for my boy last Friday.  I tried introducing him to Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney that some of the bloggers recommended but he did not show much interest in the story of a school kid.  This boy of mine is more into fantasy fairy-tale stories now and he just can't wait to finish reading all 14 short stories compiled in the story book.

I am interested to get some of those pre-loved series from Enid Blyton collections to add to my boy's book collection. If any of you who are willing to part with yours simply because your kids/grandkids don't read them anymore as they are all grown up and those books are still in good condition, please drop me an email at mdengwm@yahoo.com.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger michelle@mybabybay said...

My boy is totally opposite, like wimpy kids but not Enid Blyton.

August 9, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Yannie said...

Can see that he really enjoyed reading the books. Very "Tan".

August 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Annie Q said...

Good that your boy love reading. How i wish mine can sit down and read some books!

August 9, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger mNhL said...

wow..your boy really into book. Good habit. I hope mine will be like too when he knows how to read. Now, he loves to flip book. hehe

August 9, 2010 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Mummy Gwen said...

Your boy is really enjoying himself there. Wah..look at him..hehe. You reminded me to dig out my old Enid Blyton's books at my parents' house. I wonder still there or not. :(

August 9, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous suituapui said...

Good...good. Inculcate the reading habit from small. I don't think I have any more children's books... Hand-me-downs...all passed to nephews and nieces already.

August 9, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous mommy to chumsy said...

oh i love enid blyton. i want to introduce that to Ashley next time. i spent many wonderful hours reading them :D

August 10, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home