Inspired Momx1

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Is He So Fascinated With?

Reading on my lappie

And still reading


He was reading the story plot of Toy Story 3 from wikipedia's website.  He spent at least 15 minutes to finish reading all the tiny words and in between lines, pointed his finger at the end line to make sure his eyes catched the following line precisely. 

We went to watch the movie during the recent school holidays with his grandparents.  Since then, he had been bugging me to google the story so that he could read it as he insisted he did not quite get the full picture of the story.  I did the same for him after watching Shrek Forever After too, well, just to stop him from asking so many why, why and why questions and it had worked wonderfully well.  No more questions asked after that. Phew! ;)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Shenny's mommy said...

It is a good sign for Ian is such a determined and inquisitive boy.

June 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Yannie said...

Hei, this is a very good idea to answer all the Ys. Reading the plot from wikipedia is such a good way. I myself used to do that too towards things that I really interested, for eg. MJ wikepedia and etc. Never thought of letting my children read that. Now only I learn.

June 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Inspired Momx1 said...

Shenny's mommy: Hopefully.. ;)

Sheoh Yan: This is what a lazy mom would come up with, to avoid having to explain all the time. ;)

June 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Dora said...

Oh he is so patiently reading the entire plot 'til satisfied his queries! Smart boy :-) Happy Weekend :-)

June 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I always admire people who picnic in style. So organised.

June 28, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger mNhL said...

Wow...good idea. I must train my boy to read so next time, I can just googled the answer for him. haha.....the wonder of internet.

June 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home