Inspired Momx1

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Room Rentals

When we first got married more than 10 years ago, we had a single storey house in USJ, Subang Jaya.  The 3 bedrooms except the master room could hardly fit in a double bed, imagine how small those rooms were.  Our house constantly received relatives who came visiting from outstation, some came to register their kids into colleges or universities while some, sightseeing and shopping.  They would usually put up at my place for a week or so.  Though I was happy to have had them in my house but it was rather embarassing when they came in a big group and some of them ended up putting up in my living hall!  I could not turned them down as my beloved mom approved their stay at my house on my behalf.  Asking them to stay in a hotel was cruel as most of them were not well off.   I was fortunate (and still am) to have a husband who was (and still is!) very giving and treated my family and relatives like his own.  As bus service was not so reliable and regular at the area, he even took the trouble to chauffeur them around when time permit. Oh, well..

No more headaches for me ever since I discovered a room rental website portal,  ibilik, Malaysia's largest Room for Rent/Homestay/Short Term Rental website with over 100,000 listings posted online all across  Malaysia.  I always recommend this website to my relatives and friends in need of a place to stay and they are now spoilt for choice on types of rooms and locations that fit into their budget and needs, what's more they don't have to put up in my living hall anymore!  LOL...




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 伟慈 said...

Yes, agreed... i have a very very nice & helpful brother in law... so... u are so lucky to have him, u know??? Treat him nicely ya...

February 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home